Affordable Bath Remodeling Ideas
If you’re considering a bathroom makeover or complete remodel, but are concerned about how much such a project can cost, maybe you’d be better off with a smaller scale plan.
If fact, you’d be amazed how much better your bathroom can look and function, and all on a remarkably modest budget.
Here are few ways to accomplish your goals without breaking the bank:
- Paint. Nothing freshens up a space like a new coat of paint. In fact, you can completely change the mood of a room with the right color. For a crisp, airy feel, try pale yellow or robin’s egg blue. Rich tans, browns, and reds can achieve that grand, luxurious hotel spa feel. No matter what color strikes your fancy, it’s a good idea to invest in a high-quality paint that resists mold growth.
- Replace bathroom hardware and fixtures. Updating drawer pulls, faucets, shower heads, towel racks and lighting fixtures are all small changes that make a big statement. From contemporary to traditional, modern to eclectic, you can coordinate your bath hardware so that it reflects your personal style and notions of added convenience.
- Update or replace your vanity. If your vanity is looking tired and worn, consider painting it! Go lighter or darker, or add a pop of color. If it’s starting to warp or crack, replacing it can add much needed storage space that you otherwise might be lacking. Also, before you go and purchase a new vanity, think first about converting an old dresser or some other pieced of furniture New “dresser sinks” sell for thousands of dollars, but with a little elbow grease and a few supplies, you can turn a flea-market find into a one of a kind bathroom show stopper.
- Update your countertop. Since bathroom countertops tend to be on the small side, perhaps you can splurge a little on natural stone such as granite. But if budget is key, consider a solid surface or laminate. No matter what material you choose, there are countless color options to compliment your style and color scheme.
- Freshen up caulk and grout. Over time, caulk and grout lines get dingy looking. By simply cleaning tile grout and adding new caulking to your bath, shower, and sink area, you can help make your bathroom sparkle.
At Clog Master, we are complete bath remodeling specialists. Plus, we’ll work within your budget, and deliver a finished project – small or grand scale – that you can be proud of for many years to come. Contact us today to request a free in-home consultation and proposal.