Grease Trap Cleaning | Grease Trap Maintenance
Grease Trap Cleaning & Waste Oil Disposal.
It’s not just a good idea to have your grease traps professionally inspected and pump at regular intervals. It’s essential to your company’s uninterrupted productivity. Which means you want the job done just as professionally and thoroughly as possible, which is all the reason you need to bring Clog Master to your table of service providers.
Like others in your camp, we take pride in helping you achieve maximum productivity. And that means, in part, ensuring no avoidable shut downs or needless interruptions of service.
You also can count on Clog Master to help keep your:
- Facilities clean and well-service
- Waste management expenses down
- Business or organization 100% legally compliant
What happens when your grease traps aren’t properly cleaned and maintained? Potentially all sorts of things, and none of them are good:
- Food waste material can enter city sewers
- Sanitary sewers can overflow and, over time, create a blockage
- Possible discharges of untreated wastewater into streets, homes and commercial enterprises
Here at Clog Master, grease trap cleaning, emptying, and maintenance aren’t sidelines. They’re core services we provide for a host of commercial, institutional, and industrial clients. Contact us today for service or to request a custom quote.