In our experience, more people choose to upgrade or completely renovate their kitchen or bathroom for their own benefit vs. to enhance home resale value.
Whatever your motivation might be, you can count on CT Mechanical Solutions for all plumbing and drainage aspects of your project. You'll also find us to be a valuable resource for:
- Innovative solutions to help bring your ideas to life
- Alternative means to achieve the same goal
- More affordable solutions than you may have thought possible
- New plumbing features that can deliver whole new levels of personal comfort and convenience
More importantly, you can count on us for each of the following for projects large and small:
- Guaranteed upfront price quotes
- Developing a schedule and sticking to it
- Working closely with other contractors you may have engaged
- Thoroughly cleaning up after ourselves
- Backing our efforts with our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
That's the way things get done at CT Mechanical Solutions. And one of the big reasons why our customers won't settle for anything - or anyone - less.
A Few Bathroom Remodeling Ideas
The Power of Steam - Add a steam shower to your bathroom, and you add the ultimate in relaxation. An adjustable control panel offers temperature selection from 90 to 125 degrees and allows you to pre-set the duration of your shower. Hippocrates, the father of medicine, encouraged the practice saying "Give me the power to create a fever, and I shall cure any disease."
No More Cold Feet - With a heated floor, you'll never again experience cold tiles on your bare feet.Hydronic radiant floor heating also fills your bathroom with floor-to-ceiling warmth.
Do You Need More Storage or Floor Space? - Before replacing your sink, ask yourself if you also need more storage space. A classic vanity with a built-in sink can nicely serve that purpose while also giving your bathroom a more finished look. On the other hand, if your space is small, you may opt for a pedestal style sink and, perhaps, wall-mounted shelving.
Bathroom Safety Features - Bath benches, grab bars, and other bathroom safety features are a great idea for the elderly, children, and anyone with special needs. Grab bars, for example, can be attached anywhere to help prevent slipping and falling, especially where moisture accumulates on the floor. Hand-held shower heads are another bath safety favorite as they allow you to stand in one place and still cover your entire body with the spray. Some hand-held shower heads come with instant "on" and "off" switches and hand-held temperature control.
A Few Kitchen Remodeling Ideas
What does your dream kitchen include? The possibilities, while not endless, are certainly far beyond what they were even a few years ago.
Second Sinks - If you're feeling confined by having only one sink, you might want to consider a second sink, of which there are three basic types: prep sinks, bar sinks, and entertainment sinks.
- A prep (or utility) sink is often a smaller version of the main kitchen sink. Placed at the opposite end of the kitchen work triangle, it helps to maximize the space while eliminating extra steps from the refrigerator or stove to the sink.
- A bar sink is a great way to make entertaining easier and more fun.
- With people all over craving new and different varieties of coffee and tea, how about a separate kitchen area for both that includes its own sink plus all your coffee and tea supplies. The possibilities are limited only by our collective imaginations.
At CT Mechanical Solutions, we also install ice makers, instant hot water dispensers, garbage disposals...we can even hook up your new dishwasher.
No matter what you have in mind for your upgraded or remodeled kitchen or bath, make us your plumbing partner and achieve everything you desire, right on budget. Contact us today for a free in-home consultation and proposal.